Scope of coverage
- The accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded with the guests
by the hotel shall be pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement, and any
matters not stipulated in this Agreement shall be made by law or in general
- If the hotel does not violate the laws and customs, the contract shall
prevail regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Application for accommodation contract
- Those who intend to apply for a lodging contract at the hotel will be asked
to provide the following information to the hotel.
- Name, address, age, gender, nationality and occupation of the guest
- Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
- Room rate (in principle, according to the basic accommodation fee of the
- If you are under 17 year old, you must submit a written consent form for
the parental authority.
- If you are under 14 years old, you must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
- If the hotel has requested the guest’s name, address, telephone number, etc.
to be submitted to the guest who has applied for the accommodation, the
property shall immediately submit it even after the accommodation contract
has been established.
- The hotel may call you to confirm your reservation with the contact from the
guest on any day before the scheduled date of your stay.
- If the guest requests the continuation of the stay beyond the date of the
second paragraph of the previous item during the stay, the hotel will treat
it as having applied for a new accommodation contract when the offer is
Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
- The accommodation contract shall be established when the hotel accepts the
application of the preceding article.
However, this is not the case if the applicant has not been able to prove that
the hotel has consented or if the hotel has not consented.
- If the hotel offers an incorrect room rate on the Internet site, or if the
hotel accepts an incorrect rate on the phone, and is requested to apply for
a lodging contract based on the rate When the fee is significantly
inexpensive compared to the rate of the date before and after that, as long
as there is no indication or guidance of the reason which is inexpensive
such as “limited”, “Special”, “campaign”, etc. for the fee, because it is
consent by the error of the Civil Code,
The accommodation contract will be void, and we will promptly notify you of
- When the accommodation contract is established pursuant to the provisions of
paragraph 1, the hotel will pay the application fee specified by the hotel
for the basis of the basic accommodation charge of the stay period by the
date designated by the property.
- The deposit shall first be appropriated to the room fee payable by the guest
and, when a situation arises to apply the provisions of article 6 and 17,
after the penalty is applied in the order of compensation, and if there is a
balance, it will be refunded upon payment of the fee pursuant to article 11.
- If you do not pay the application fee for paragraph 3 by the date specified
by the hotel pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph, the accommodation
contract shall be void. However, in order to specify the payment date for
the application, the hotel will only notify the guest of that effect.
A contract that does not require payment of the application fee
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 3 of the preceding article, the
hotel may respond to a special agreement that does not require payment of
the application in the same paragraph after the contract is established.
- In the case where the hotel does not request payment of the application for
the third article, and if the payment date of the application is not
specified, it shall be handled in accordance with the special provisions of
the preceding paragraph in order to accept the application for the
Refusal to conclude accommodation contract
The hotel may not respond to the conclusion of the accommodation contract in the
- When a lodging application does not depend on this agreement.
- When the room cannot be booked due to full occupancy.
- When the person who intends to stay is admitted that there is a possibility
to act in violation of the provisions of the law, the public order or the
customs of goodness concerning accommodation.
- When the person intending to stay is deemed to disturb the peaceful order in
the hotel, such as a complaint or request for a reasonable reason in the
- When the person intending to stay is deemed to fall under the following B. o
The Act on the Prevention of unfair acts by the Goon (enforced on March 1,
1992), designated gangsters and designated gangsters, etc. (hereinafter
referred to as “gangsters” and “gangsters”) or their stakeholders, gang
members and other anti-social organizations,
Anti-social group members and their officials.
- When a gangster or a gang member is a corporation or other entity that
governs business activities.
- a corporation in which an officer is a member of a goon.
- When the person who intends to stay has made a significant inconvenience to
- When the person intending to stay is clearly recognized as an infectious
- When the person who intends to stay has the behavior to disturb other guests
in the lodging, distant, song dance, music, etc.
- When the person who intends to stay is clearly deemed to have no ability to
- When the person intending to stay is deemed suspicious.
- When a violent request is made in relation to a lodging, or a burden
exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
- When it is not possible to stay overnight due to natural disasters, facility
failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
- When the person attempting to stay is a drunken person and is deemed to be
severely troubled by other guests.
Or when the guest has made a significant inconvenience to other guests.
- When a person applying for a stay has applied for his or her own commercial
The right to cancel the guest’s contract
- Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.
- The hotel shall, when the guest has lifted all or part of the accommodation
contract (pursuant to article 3, paragraph 3, the hotel has requested the
payment by the date of payment of the application, except when the guest has
lifted the accommodation contract prior to the payment). A penalty will be
charged in basis of second attachment.
However, in the case where the hotel responds to the special provisions of
article 4, paragraph 1, the hotel shall only notify the guest of the
obligation to pay the penalty when the guest has lifted the accommodation
contract in response to the concession. 3. If the guest does not arrive at
24:00 on the same day of the stay without contacting to the Hotel, the
accommodation contract may be deemed to have been cancelled by the Hotel
The right to cancel the hotel contract
- The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases:
- when the guest is deemed to have acted in violation of the provisions of
the law, public order or the manners of the Good, or the act of the
- when the guest is deemed to disturb the peaceful order of the hotel, such
as by filing a complaint or request for a reasonable reason within the
- when the guest is deemed to fall under the following B.
- Gangs, gangsters, gang members or other anti-social forces related to
- When a gangster or a gang member is a corporation or other entity that
governs business activities.
- A member of the board of directors who falls under a gang member.
- When a guest has made a significant nuisance to other guests.
- When the guest is clearly recognized as an infectious disease.
- When a violent request for accommodation is carried out or a burden
exceeding a reasonable range is required.
- when it is not possible to make a stay due to a natural disaster, etc.
- When the person who intends to stay is a drunk person, etc., and it is
admitted that there is a possibility of causing a severe inconvenience to
other guests. Or when the guest has made a significant inconvenience to
- In the case of not complying with the prohibition of the “use rule”
prescribed by this article, Mischief to smoking, fire extinguishing
equipment, etc. Other than a fixed place.
- when it is found to be stipulated in article 5, No. 11 after the
conclusion of the accommodation contract.
- When a person who has made a reservation does not immediately respond to
the request of the hotel pursuant to article 2, paragraph 2.
- When the hotel has lifted the accommodation contract pursuant to the
provisions of the preceding paragraph, when the cancellation is due to the
seventh issue of the preceding paragraph, the guest will be refunded the fee
for lodging services, etc. that are not yet provided.
When the reason for the cancellation of the remainder is due, the charge of
the lodging service etc. not received yet is not refunded as a penalty fee.
Registering your stay
- Guests are required to register the following items at the hotel reception
on the day of the stay.
- name, age, gender, address and occupation of the guest
- for the foreigners, nationality, passport number, country of entry and
date of entry
- verifying and copying passports
- Departure date and scheduled departure time
- other matters deemed necessary by the hotel 2.
If the guest intends to pay the payment of article 12 in lieu of a credit
card or other currency accepted by the hotel, we will present them at the
time of registration of the preceding paragraph.
Room usage Time
- Guests can use the hotel rooms from 3 p.m. until 11 a.m. the next day.
However, in the case of consecutive lodging, it can be used all day except for
the arrival date and the departure date.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may
respond to the use of rooms outside of the time specified in the same
In this case, the following additional charges will be charged.
- from check-out time: 1,500 yen per hour at 1 p.m. (tax included)
- after 1:00 pm, the room rate for one night of the check-out date in
addition to the additional charges in the preceding item will be charged
to the guest.
Compliance with the rules of Use
Guests are required to comply with the “rules of use” stipulated in this
agreement at the hotel.
Payment of Charges
- The breakdown and calculation method of the room charge to be paid by the
guest shall be as set forth in the first table.
- Payment of the accommodation fee, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be
carried out at the front desk at the time of check-in or when the hotel has
requested, in lieu of the Japan currency or the credit card accepted by the
- Please be advised that the hotel will provide the guest with the room and
will be charged in the event that the guest has not stayed in any of the
The responsibility of the hotel
- The hotel will compensate for any damages to the guest in the case of the
accommodation contract and the performance of the related contract or
damages to the guests due to their failure.
However, this shall not be the case when it is not due to the reason for the
- The responsibility for staying at the hotel begins when the guest registers
for a stay at the hotel’s reception and ends when the guest opens the room
for departure. 3
- In order to deal with the emergency fire, the hotel is covered by the ryokan
Handling when a contracted room cannot be provided
- When the hotel is unable to provide a guest room, the property shall, with
the consent of the guest, make other accommodations under the same
conditions as possible.
- If the hotel is unable to accommodate any other accommodation
notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a compensation
fee equivalent to the penalty will be paid to the guest and the compensation
fee will be applied to the damages.
However, when there is no reason to be attributable to the hotel, the
compensation fee will not be paid if the room cannot be provided.
Handling of deposited materials, etc.
- We do not store cash, valuables, art, antiques, fragile, liquids, or raw
- The hotel will compensate for any damages incurred by the guest at the front
desk, such as loss, loss, or damage, unless it is a force majeure.
However, if the hotel asks for the notification of the type and the value, and
the guest does not do it, the hotel will compensate for the damage in the
limit of 30,000 yen.
- The hotel will compensate for any damages caused by loss, loss, damage, etc.
Due to the reasons attributable to the hotel, for those items, valuables,
and cash that the customer has made in the hotel and has not been deposited
at the front desk.
However, for those that did not have any prior notification of the type and
value from the customer, the damages shall be compensated for by 30,000 yen,
except in the case of intentional or gross negligence at the hotel.
- Please be advised that guests are not eligible for any damage or dent in the
baggage checked at the front desk.
Storage of guest baggage or portable goods
- If the guest’s baggage arrives at the hotel prior to the stay, the hotel
will be responsible for keeping it in the place of its consent prior to
arrival, and the guest will be given a check-in at the front desk.
- If the guest’s baggage or personal belongings are forgotten in the hotel
after the guests have checked out, the hotel shall contact the owner and ask
for their instructions when the property is found.
However, when the owner is not instructed or the owner is not found, the
following shall be treated to the extent permitted by law:
- Cash and valuables: 7 days, including the date of discovery, will be
delivered to the nearest police station after storage at the hotel.
- perishable food products: Regardless of price, expiration date, etc., we
dispose of them on the day of discovery.
- Other properties: For 14 days including the date of discovery, the hotel
will dispose of it after storage.
- The hotel shall be able to arbitrarily confirm the contents of any misplaced
baggage or portable goods in accordance with the nature of the contents and,
if necessary, return to the owner or process according to the preceding
Guests are not allowed to dispute this.
- The hotel’s responsibility for the storage of the guest’s baggage or
portable goods in the case of paragraph 1 and 2 shall conform to the
provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of paragraph.
Responsibility for parking
In case of hotel’s parking lot usage, regardless of the deposit of the key of
the vehicle, the hotel will lend you the location and do not bear the
responsibility for the management of the vehicle. However, in the case of damage
caused by the intention or negligence of the hotel in the management of the
parking lot, the responsibility of the compensation is appointed.
- If the hotel has suffered damages due to the intention or negligence of the
guest,the guest shall compensate the hotel for the damages.
- In order to ensure the smooth receipt of accommodation services based on the
accommodation contract, the hotel must promptly inform the hotel if it is
recognized that the accommodation service is different from the contents of
the accommodation contract.
- All of the hotels (except designated smoking areas) are non-smoking, so if
smoking is confirmed in the room or in the facilities, the guest will be
compensated for the damages of the room cleaning fee and the sale of the
room by smoking in the third table.
The use of computer communications from within the hotel will be done at your
own risk. The hotel will not be liable for any damage caused by the interruption
of the service due to system failure or other reasons during the use of computer
communications. In addition, if the damage occurs to the hotel and a third party
due to the act that the company deems inappropriate for the use of computer
communication, the damage will be compensated.
Guest Refusal to continue use of the Hotel
The hotel may refuse to continue using of the hotel in the following cases:
- When there is an undesirable act on the hotel, or when it is deemed likely
- When violating to this agreement (including when the hotel judges that there
is a risk of violating).
Competent court and governing law
The disputes regarding accommodation contracts between our hotel and guests are
governed by Japanese law, and the exclusive court of jurisdiction is the Tokyo
Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court.
Annex No. 1 breakdown of room charges, etc. (related to article 2, paragraph 1
and article 11, paragraph 1)
Total amount to be paid by the guest
||(1)Basic accommodation fee (and food and beverage for breakfast, etc.) + consumption tax
||(2)Additional food and beverage, other usage charges + consumption tax
||In addition, various other taxes other than consumption tax as stipulated by law (accommodation tax, bathing tax, etc.)
Note the basic accommodation fee is based on the rates posted on the hotel
website, etc. There is no child rate setting.
Appendix 2 (related to article 6, paragraph 2)
|Per day Number of reservation rooms
|Less than 10 persons
|More than 100 persons
Note: For groups of more than 100 persons, we will conclude a separate contract.
- % is the ratio of the penalty to the room rate.
- Shorten the number of consecutive nights booked or decrease the number of
guests scheduled to stay, if the target shortening falls under the penalty
period, Toll the penalty at a ratio corresponding to the application of the
- Special plans and pre-settlement plans are provided separately.
Appendix 3 (related to article 17, paragraph 3)
Cleaning fee for smoking in the room
- 20,000 JPY per room
- Room charge due to smoking in the room
- Room number of days for sale × 2, 000 JPY
Note: The number of days the room is sold is the number of days that the hotel
is judged to be the actual sales. However, the upper limit is 10 days.
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, we have established the
following rules of use pursuant to article 10 of the accommodation agreement, so
please cooperate. If you are unable to comply with these terms and conditions,
you may not be obliged to use the accommodation and the hotel facilities in
accordance with article 7, paragraph 1 of the accommodation agreement, and we
will bear the damages incurred by the hotel. Thank you for your attention.
- For safety and disaster prevention
- When you leave the room during your stay, please confirm the lock (the
hotel is automatically locked.) 。
When you go to bed especially during your occupancy, please hang the door
key and the door hook.
- Please check the evacuation route chart from the guest room on the inside
of each room door.
- When there is a visitor, please do not carelessly open the door and open
the door without opening it, or check the door scope.
- If the visitor seems to be a suspicious person, please contact the front
- Please refrain from meeting visitors in your room.
- Please do not use the room for any purpose other than lodging without
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must submit a letter of consent for
the child’s signature.
- If you are under 14 years old, you must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Do not use appliances such as heating, cooking and other equipment that
emit heat in the room, or ironing other than the hotel designation.
- Smoking is not included in the rooms and lobby.Do not smoke outside the
designated place of outside.
- Do not use items that may cause fire, such as fireworks, incense, incense,
candles, or anything that leaves a strong odor.
Please use the in-room safety deposit box to store cash and valuables.
We refuse the reimbursement such as the ticket fee such as the aircraft, the
train, the sightseeing bus, the taxi fare, postage and the luggage sending.
- The following items will not be allowed in the hotel facilities.
- Pets such as animals.(Excluding auxiliary dogs)
Please let us know in advance if you would like to visit with an auxiliary
- Poison deleterious substances, hazardous toxic chemicals, remarkably
offensive odors and plumes.
- guns swords, gambling equipment, etc. Crime-based property, prohibited
property possession by law.
- Explosives, volatile oils, explosions, ignition, and flammable substances.
- A thing that emits noise.
- Other threat or properties deemed to be safe for other guests
- The following acts are not permitted at the hotel.
- The act of touching the penal laws such as gambling and other disturbing
- Acts of political activities, election activities, and religious
- Conduct of goods sales, advertising, donations, signatures, etc.
- Filming and recording by any device, including cameras and videos, for
business purposes without permission.
- The Act of bringing food and drink to a restaurant.
- The act of bringing ingredients to a restaurant and requesting that the
(free of charge)
- Activities in the facility, causing trouble or discomfort to other people.
- Use the room and slippers outside the room.
- Do not provide outside delivery to the museum. (10) Other acts that hinder safety and sanitation in the hotel.